- Anonymous Incident Report Form Anonymous Reporting allows students or parents to anonymously submit any sensitive or urgent student issues quickly to school officials. Students or parents can submit reports such as bullying, cyberbullying, depression, concerns for school safety, and ways to improve the school, etc. All messages submitted can remain completely anonymous. Reporting incidences to an adult at the time it occurs is best, reporting in any form is better than no report at all.
- Student Handbook 2020-2021
- Student Portal - The Student Lumen Portal gives you access to your grades, assignments, and attendance information. Click here for answers to your questions or help with your login.
- Renaissance Place - STAR Reading, Accelerated Reader, and Math Facts in a Flash have moved to the web! (User names for Middle School students are as follows: --first four letters of last name + four digit Lumen ID ; Teachers will give students their passwords)
- Google Apps for Students - Google Apps for Education provides a collaborative space for you and your teachers. (User names for Middle School students are as follows: --first four letters of last name + four digit Lumen ID ; Teachers will give students their passwords)
- Google Classroom - Classroom provides a space for teachers and students to easily share assignments, materials, and messages.
- Library Card Catalog - HMS has a wonderful library full of resources and a student learning lounge. The Library page details library hours, available Accelerated quizzes, online card catalogs, and check-out procedures for mobile learning devices.
- Idaho Digital Learning Academy - Taking a class online? Click to go directly to IDLA to login for your course.
- Idaho Drug Free Youth (IDFY)